Book online today
Car and Van MOT tests
5 star service rating
Get in touchCall us - 0330 099 2386 Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org Live Chat Please use the tool on the bottom right hand of your browser. Find your nearest Quick Lane
I want to...
Report a problem, who can I talk to?
If you feel your experience at one of our Quick Lane centre's was not up to the standard you expected or you would like to contact a member of the Quick Lane team to discuss your experience, please directly email the following email address and provide as much information as possible about your visit:
Understand how you are protecting your team members and customers throughout the COVID-19 pandemic?
We have taken a number of steps to help stop the spread of the virus and protect everyone who visits us, while ensuring that we remain open and continue to let our Quick Lane team look after you. These measures are:
- Our Quick Lane team are exercising social distancing as much as possible. We are stopping handshakes, but you will always be greeted with a smile!
- All team members will wear disposable gloves at all times, and will dispose of these as clinical waste.
- Hand sanitiser stations at the entrances of all Quick Lane centres
- In addition to our usual handover process, your key controls (including steering wheel, indicator and wiper stalks, gear lever and door handles) have all been wiped prior to handover.
- Our team members continue to be vigilant around hygiene and cleanliness, including frequent handwashing. Our waiting rooms are also sanitised regularly.
- Hand sanitiser is available to all centre team members and customers. Handwashing and hand-sanitiser usage will be completed by team members on entering and leaving any centre – and we will encourage customers to do the same.
- We can offer a ‘contactless’ service where you can leave your car with us if you are concerned
- We can offer a collect and deliver service at selected Quick Lane centres, please call your local centre to find out more
- We are encouraging, where possible for customers to make payment in a cashless and contactless way to prevent unnecessary contact.
Turn up at a centre, am I okay to do that without an appointment?
Unfortunately not for now, to ensure the safety of you and our staff we now require a booking for each customer. We've simplified our booking process and introduced contactless booking; so you can visit our centres and get back on the road with complete peace of mind.
Change or cancel my appointment, how can I do this?
We know that life is full of unexpected events, so if you need to change or cancel your booking, that’s no problem – simply let us know as soon as possible by calling your nearest centre here. You can also make changes to your booking by following the link in your original booking email.
Had a great experience with Quick Lane?
Please shout it from the rooftops! Oh, and we'd also love for you to share it with your friends or family members, our centre team and our customer base through one of the following options: