Information we collect about you
We may collect information:
• you submit by completing forms on the Website such as your name and contact details;
• you provide as part of your application for a franchise such as location details;
• relating to your use of our Website, collected via cookies;
How we use your information
We use the information you provide to us to:
• create and manage your Website registration
• as requested, contact you with information about a Quick Lane franchise
• Consider your Quick Lane franchise application
Our legal basis for using your information
The UK’s data protection law allows us to use your personal information provided we have a legal basis for doing so. The legal basis that we rely on to use your information is that we have a legitimate interest in creating and managing your registration and, as requested, contacting you with further information.
Sharing your information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
• Service Providers. We may share your information with our service providers (such as Denfield Advertising Marketing Ltd). Where we do this, we ensure they are subject to agreements that oblige them to use the information only as we instruct, and to keep it securely.
• Law enforcement and other government agencies. We may also share personal information obtained through the Website in order to comply with a legal requirement or requests from public authorities; to protect or defend our or another's rights or property; to protect individuals' personal safety; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, safety, or privacy issues.
The IT systems on which we store your information may be located outside the European Economic Area, including in countries where the law provides less protection for personal information. If this is the case, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect the personal information and to ensure it is kept securely. You may contact us for a copy of the safeguards which we have put in place to protect your personal information in these circumstances.
What is a Cookie?
Almost every website uses cookie technology. A cookie is a small file which a server downloads to your personal computer (PC) or mobile when you visit a website.
What Cookies do we use?
The cookies used on this Website are set out below:
• XSRF-Token Cookie - This is a cookie that validates that the user of the website is not a bot and a real person
• Quick Lane - This is our session cookie, so the site remembers who you are for a 2 hour session period.
• Google Analytics - This is a cookie that allows Google Analytics to track the activity of the sessions from the Quick Lane cookie and gives us information like pages clicked, time spent on page, etc.
Controlling and deleting cookies
To control cookies, most browsers allow you to either accept or reject all cookies, only accept certain types of cookies, or prompt you every time a site wishes to save a cookie. It is also easy to delete cookies that are already saved on your device by a browser.
The processes for controlling and deleting cookies vary depending on which browser you use. To find out how to do so with a particular browser, you can use the Help function or alternatively, you can visit http://www.aboutcookies.org, which explains, step-by-step, how to control and delete cookies in most browsers.
Your Rights and How to Contact Us
You have the right as an individual to find out what information we hold about you and for what purposes, as well as to make corrections if necessary. You also have the right in some circumstances to object to our continuing to process your personal data, or to ask us to delete, restrict the use of, or port your information to another service provider.
If you are unhappy about how we use your information, we hope that in the first instance you will let us know so that we are able to address your concerns. However, you are also entitled to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
If you have questions or concerns regarding Quick Lane, please contact:
QUICK LANE EUROPE LIMITED
447 EAGLE WAY
If you have questions or concerns regarding our use of your personal information, or would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at:
In case of concerns with regard to the use of your personal information by Quick Lane, we hope that you will contact this address in the first instance.
How long do we keep your information?
We only keep your information in identifiable form for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. This generally means holding the information for as long as one of the following apply:
• your information is reasonably required in order to manage your registration;
• your information is reasonably required in order to satisfy the purpose for which you submitted or we collected the information;
• your information is reasonably required in order to protect and defend our rights or property (this will generally be the length of the relevant limitation period in your jurisdiction); or
• we are otherwise required to keep your information by applicable laws or regulations.
We use appropriate systems, policies and procedures and technology to protect and maintain the security and accuracy of your information.