The government listed garages as an exception to retail closures for the essential services they provide to local communities. We are committed to keeping the key workers and businesses that are vital to the coronavirus response moving during this difficult time, whilst also prioritising the safety of customers and employees.
With this in mind, please see details below of our centres that are currently open and then scheduled re-opening dates of the remaining centres:
Centres currently open:
Centres re-opening soon:
- High Wycombe
We will regularly update this page to communicate further centre re-openings.
Now that the lockdown measures have been reduced, we understand that we may not be in your top five places to visit – a weekend road-trip might just pip us to the number one spot! But we also know that before heading off on your autumn adventures, you need to make sure your car is in tip-top condition, due to the long period of being off the road. Looks like we might have scooped the top spot after all, as our services are a necessity for you and your car!
The good news is that we’re ready and waiting to make sure your pride and joy is fully prepared for the road ahead – whether it’s the morning school run or venturing further afield to visit family. We’ve tried to remove any worry by offering contactless appointments – we’ve taken our great conversion online, so we can chat before, after and during the time your vehicle is with us. You can ask anything that springs to mind, including when we think we’ll be finished, so that you can time your return to the centre perfectly! If we do find anything wrong with your vehicle, we’ll let you know before you return, so you can think about getting everything sorted in a single visit – parts-permitting! Please also rest assured that we won't pass on the costs of our PPE to our customers.
Simply select ‘Contactless Booking’ online and, once confirmed by one of our centres, you’ll get your personalised link to your individual booking page. Here, you can use your phone, tablet or computer to message us like you would in your favourite WhatsApp group – chat soon!
Working together to create a safer environment for all
We have taken a number of steps to help stop the spread of the virus and protect everyone who visits us. Please see the video below to inform you on some of the changes that we have made within our centres in order to protect both employees and our customers:
- All customers and employees must wear a face mask when inside one of our centres
- Our Quick Lane team are exercising social distancing as much as possible. We are stopping handshakes, but you will always be greeted with a smile!
- All team members will wear disposable gloves at all times, and will dispose of these as clinical waste.
- In addition to our usual handover process, your key controls (including steering wheel, indicator and wiper stalks, gear lever and door handles) have all been wiped prior to handover.
- Our team members continue to be vigilant around hygiene and cleanliness, including frequent handwashing. Our waiting rooms and coffee machines are also sanitised regularly.
- Hand sanitiser is available to all centre team members and customers. Handwashing and hand-sanitiser usage will be completed by team members on entering and leaving any centre – and we will encourage customers to do the same.
- We can offer a ‘contactless’ service where you can leave your car with us if you are concerned
- We can offer a collect and deliver service by arrangement with your local centre
If you have an appointment with us but are feeling unwell, or have any symptoms that relate to COVID-19 (coronavirus), please call your local Quick Lane centre to postpone your appointment. Our team are here to help, and we will be happy to rebook your appointment at a later date.
Click here to contact us
We will continue to monitor the situation and respond to the official daily advice, with our customer and team members health as the priority. We will continue to react to any developments and will communicate any changes via this page.
We are all in this together, and Quick Lane wish you and your family the very best during this uncertain time.